This is Agnes Towler from Mr. Selfridge
( Would watch the show if it was just about her tbh)
- wow look how pretty she is
- she’s a working woman too you go agnes towler
- this is the edwardian era btw so women were usually sitting at home quilting, and doing what housewives do but she was like nope imma get a job
- well she has to get a job b/c her father’s a drunk and he doesnt support her family (this is her sob story too)
- so yeah she got a job at selfridge’s b/c mr. selfridge felt bad b/c she lost her job at this other place b/c she tried on a pair of gloves (this is ur time to shout “boooo”)
- yeah so she has to support her and her little brother
- Her dads a crazy drunk who wants to live with her because he’s to freaking drunk to support himself
- wow look at that little sh—utterfly who cant even support himself get out
- btw did i say she has like 2 guys hitting on her right now?
- this is victor. he’s like a waiter at selfridges. a lot of rich old women hit on him its pretty funny.
- he asks to court agnes (AWWWW) and he wants to help her with her crazy dad.
- yea but she keeps pushing him away even though she probs secretly likes him
- (I swear he’s thomas barrows NICE twin brother. they could have been seperated at birth or something. it’s the same era too)
- this is henri leclair aka this rich french dude who works with mr. selfridge
- he has the hots for agnes
- even though he has like a lover in new york who is also french
- He looks like phil dunphy with don draper hair
- dont touch agnes mmkay
- he’s actually not that bad. he’s nice to agnes which counts??
- umm he totally pampers her and stuff cuz he’s rich.
- maybe agnes is gold digging or not
i ship agnes and victor because agtor.
(thats the ship name i made for them its awesome rite)
So yeah i just summed up amazingness that is Agnes Towler.